PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD
- Don't share your password with anybody, including your
peers, friends, and family members.
- Nobody at Syracuse University, including Information
Technology Services (ITS), will ever ask for your password.
- Do not respond to any requests to reveal your password or
other private information, including online and email requests.
- Create a strong password, change your password often, and
report to ITS if anyone is using your account without permission.
- Treat your password like the PIN for your ATM card - as